Looks like this event has already ended.
Explore the events happening around you, or organize your very own event.
New to wine? Want to expand your knowledge of wine grape varieties and train your palate?
Our second wine and dine event is going to be a fun educational class pairing 8 wines with various appetizer dishes and small plates. Learn the characteristics found in wine aromas and flavors with this fun and unique exploration using common scents and flavors found in your local grocery store.
Whether you are well versed in wine or are just beginning your enological journey, you'll have fun and come away with new information on how wine is made, what to look for, how to wine taste, and basic food and wine pairing techniques.
Space is limited to 35 people for this social event. Sign up early.
Sunday - October 23 - 5-7pm
Wine Samples (2 ounces each)
- 2010 Hard Row Sauvignon Blanc (new)
- 2009 Skylite Viognier
- 2008 Northwest Cellars Sangiovese
- 2008 Northwest Cellars Carmenere (new)
- 2006 Terrra Blanca Malbec
- 2007 Skylite Cellars Malbec
- 2008 Hard Row Petite Verdot (limited)
- 2009 Anelare Syrah (new)
Small Bites Include
- Pork Wontons
- Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
- Bruschetta with tomato basil and a balsamic reduction
- Puff pastry cup with brie and a topping of jalapeno jelly
- Handmade truffles
*Prices do not include Eventbrite fee or Washington State sales tax
For more information email Josh at firstname.lastname@example.org